Home Page

Who does school work with?

Who will the school contact?


The school can contact the following agencies to ask for support and advice to help children with SEND.


  • Educational psychologist
  • Speech and Language Therapy Service
  • The Social, Emotional and Mental Health Team
  • Learning, Cognition and Interaction Team – Special Needs Teaching Service
  • Visual Impairment Team
  • Hearing Impairment Team
  • School Nurse Service
  • ADHD Solutions
  • CAMHs – Children and Adolescence Mental Health Service
  • Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
  • Health Visitor