Home Page

What do I do if I'm concerned?

What do I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?


  1. Raise concerns as soon as they arise with your child’s class teacher. You may also ask to speak with the SENCO or a member of the Senior Management Team.

  2. Early identification is often key to securing support for children and families.

  3. Don’t worry! Many children need extra support at some time.