What is self isolation?
Please read the document below for reminders about when you need to self-isolate and what you need to do when you are asked to self-isolate.
Use the link below to access our home learning under lock-down pages.
Coronavirus Advice and Information
For the latest NHS advice on the Coronavirus please visit the NHS website here.
Other Advice and Information
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus:
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please use the NHS 111 website (https://111.nhs.uk/) or call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Helpline
The DfE have set up a helpline to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.